Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Night My Boyfriend Tried to Kill Me

I'm really quite baffled by this dream. Significant other has done some crazy things in my dreams before, but I think this one pretty much takes the cake.

I remember being in a sort of high school classroom setting with the lights off, but it reminded me more of my grade school. There was one of those old school transparency projectors on, projecting something.

There was some kind of white, flat horse statue in the back corner. After that, the only thing I remember was boyfriend taking its horse shoes off and DRILLING THEM INTO MY THIGHS. Although I do feel pain in my dreams, I do not particularly recall the drilling part. Gladly, too, because I'm pretty sure I'd be traumatized even more. I wasn't able to walk after this. My right leg was completely black and blue like I had broken my femur or something, but I concluded that he drilled right into my muscle.

Whenever I have something weird happen that I'm not sure about health wise, I almost always ask my mom first because she is a very smart nurse lady who is awesome at her job. I immediately thought to ask her about my leg. I could only imagine how that conversation would go in real life, "hey mom, can you check out my leg? boyfriend drilled some horseshoes into it and now it's all bruised. what's wrong with me?!?!?!?!"

I tried crawling to the doorway to see if anyone else was around. All I saw was boyfriend walking away, drill in hand, looking back at me with an evil glare. All I could do at that point was wonder if he was mad at me.

1 comment:

  1. must have had a bad muscle cramp while you were dreaming...... I know boyfriend would never drill horseshoes into your thigh or anywhere else on you! this one was CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete